Join Business Biscotti @ Royal Henley Regatta on Wednesday 4th July from 12.30pm – 5.30pm
Exclusive use of the Redgrave Bar - a stunning VIP enclosure with
raised platform for great views of the action on and off the water
Centrally located on the riverside with elevated views of the course, guests can also visit the shopping area and riverbank.
This event is open to Non-Members, Business Biscotti members and their guests.
When: Wednesday 4th July
Where: The Redgrave VIP Bar – exclusive use
What Can I Expect?
- 12.30pm - 1.30 pm OPEN NETWORKING SESSION (optional, arrive whever you wish.)
Tea, Coffee and Tisane served at 1.00pm (all other drinks available at the pay bar.)
- 2.30pm - 4.00pm – Afternoon tea is served (buffet style)
- 5.30pm - Close (weather dependent)
Business Biscotti Afternoon Tea: **
- Assorted Finger Sandwiches: Smoked salmon & Cream Cheese, Mature Cheddar & Pickle, Beef & Horseradish
- Selection of traditional scones, preserves and clotted cream
- Selection of homemade cakes
- Open Networking in relaxed, informal setting within our enclosure.
- Cash Bar for alcoholic drinks.
- Large riverside garden area with sofas
- Direct access to the shopping village and towpath
Members Cost: £45.00 per person for Members and their guests *
Non-Members Cost: £55 per person
* This price is available to your guests provided this is booked and paid for by the MEMBER
Parking: discounted parking passes: once you have purchased your ticket, click on the menu link on the right to access a discounted parking offer exclusive to Business Biscotti attendees,
How do I book?
- If you are a member, please login first.
- From the menu on the right, select the number of tickets you require and click on Register.
- If you require a table, please click on the tick box (minimum 4 persons.)
- You do not need a Paypal account, you can pay by credit or debit card.
** Please note : this might change slightly according to the season. The event is an afternoon tea networking event, to set expectation the afternoon tea is not an equivalent to lunch and the ticket you are purchasing is not a full all inclusive hospitality package (we suggest you have lunch beforehand.) The Barn Bar in the adjacent enclosure is free to access on the Wednesday and has a range of street food, bar and live music with a riverside garden to watch the racing if you wish to make a day of it.
Business Biscotti Ltd – is NOT registered for VAT