Henley Regatta - Ticket
Join Business Biscotti @ Royal Henley Regatta on Thursday 4th July - 12.00pm – 5.30pm
Upgraded event - Exciting new programme for the day
Exclusive use of the Redgrave Bar - a stunning VIP enclosure with
raised platform for great views of the action on and off the water
Centrally located on the riverside with elevated views of the course, guests can also visit the shopping area and riverbank.
This event is open to Non-Members, Business Biscotti members and their guests.
When: Thursday 4th July 2019
Where: The Redgrave VIP Bar – exclusive use
What Can I Expect?
- On arrival tea, coffee, biscuits and networking
- 1.30pm - Buffet Lunch
- Late Afternoon - Tea & Scones
- 5.30pm - Close
Business Biscotti Buffet Lunch
Bread Roll & Butter
Vicars thick cut honey roast ham, Dijon glaze (DF)
Vicars Scotch egg
Pesto chicken, sundried tomatoes and basil (GF/DF)
Green papaya salad, fresh lime, Thai basil (GF/DF)
Simple green salad, citrus olive oil dressing (GF/DF/V)
Penne, pesto, roasted cherry tomatoes, mascarpone (V)
Strawberries and cream
Chocolate brownies (DF/V)
Tea, Fresh scones, clotted cream and preserves
GF - gluten free | DF - dairy free | V - vegetarian
- Open Networking in relaxed, informal setting within our enclosure.
- Cash Bar for alcoholic drinks.
- Large riverside garden area with sofas
- Direct access to the shopping village and towpath
Members Cost: £49.00 per person for Members and their guests *
Non-Members Cost: £59 per person
* This price is available to your guests provided this is booked and paid for by the MEMBER
Parking: discounted parking passes: once you have purchased your ticket, click on the menu link on the right to access a discounted parking offer exclusive to Business Biscotti attendees,
How do I book?
- If you are a member, please login first.
- From the menu on the right, select the number of tickets you require and click on Register.
- If you require a table, please click on the tick box (minimum 4 persons.)
- You do not need a Paypal account, you can pay by credit or debit card.
! Note: deposits are not refundable
** Please note : this might change slightly according to the season. The Barn Bar in the adjacent enclosure is free to access on the Wednesday and has a range of street food, bar and live music with a riverside garden to watch the racing if you wish to make a day of it.
Business Biscotti Ltd – is NOT registered for VAT
|Event Date||12:30 pm 04-Jul-19|
|Event End Date||5:30 pm 04-Jul-19|
|Registration Start Date||06-Feb-18|
|Cut off date||12:00 pm 27-Jun-19|